At Magic Tilt, we make the most complete line of Galvanized Trailers in the industry. This product line diversity reflects the many unique boating conditions that our dealers serve. Benefits of Galvanized Trailers include:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - hot dipped steel frames
- Welded or bolted construction - tube or mill channel
- Great value
We view trailer construction in three different parts: frame, boat support and under-carriage. The frame determines the structural strength and look of the trailer. The boat support allows easy loading and unloading of your boat. Finally, the under-carriage provides both the weight carrying capacity as well as the shock absorption that you need.
- Hot dipped galvanized tube finish
- Torsion axles, except on PWC900E
- Fully grounded waterproof lighting
- Tongue jack
- Flat boards
All specifications and photographs represented on the web site are for reference purposes only. Magic Tilt from time to time may change product specifications without modifying its web site.